Shop JB Lures Online!

October 13th, 2014 · 12 Comments

Shop JB Lures Online!

Your source for ice-fishing and open water fishing tackle in Winthrop, MN and across the country.

Welcome to the newly designed website for JB Lures! Based in south central Minnesota, we provide quality tackle to avid fisherman all across the country. Our quality products start with our all-American made tackle, ensuring only the best quality for outdoorsmen. We use the highest grade of assembly materials. From hooks and blades, to beads and lines, each piece of the lure must meet our strict standards.

Our tackle meets a wide variety of needs. Some are completely unique to our company, others are improvements on common lures, and we even make custom tackle for your advertising needs!

We invite you to take a look around our website! Here are quick links to get you started:

JB Lures can “hook” you up with all of your tackle needs! And don’t forget, you can share your wish list with family and friends; it’s the perfect way to let your friends and family know which gifts you’d like to see for your birthday or the next holiday!

Tags: Uncategorized ·

12 responses to “Shop JB Lures Online!”

1. Dave Penney says:

I have been using your 3 hook harness product. A friend Art Anderson got me interested. Great snells.

2. MICK BIG FISH KORICH says:

BEST MUSKIE LURE I EVER USED RED&WHITE LAZER WEEDLESS AND CATCHES BIG FISH

3. Brad Kruggel says:

I love the lures I get from JB Lures. I out fish every one I go fishing with. Even in Canada the lures work great. I really liked the 2 and 3 hook harnesses. I don’t use Any other brand.

4. Oh really, nice decoration. Now it looks gorgeous. Though I always visit your site and purchase my necessary equipment. Recently I bought a hook harness product from here. Still now, it’s working great. Thanks for this super service. Keep going.

5. Gunnar says:

I just started using the weasel love it. I have caught 27 inch walleyes with it. Also 12 and a half inch perch big fan of the weasel.

6. Rodney Finck says:

Where can I purchase the ventalator blades so I can tie my own spinners.

7. Mark Schmidt says:

Having trouble locating JUJU ice fishing jig. THIS IS MY GO TO… I don’t see them on your site also.
    Where can I reload

• admin says:

Mark, give us a call at (507) 647-5696. We have discontinued the JuJu, but we may have some on hand that you could order over the phone.

Thank you!

8. Allan davis says:

Hi. I love your lures for walleyes. I especially love the old ju ju jigs. Especially in the color red in size 2 for walleyes. I don’t know how many hundreds of fish I caught on that jig. However I just lost my last one up on lake of the woods. I need more but can’t find any. HELP ME OUT! I WOULD BUY 15 OFF THE BAT!

• admin says:

Allan, give us a call at (507) 647-5696. We have discontinued the JuJu, but we may have some on hand that you could order over the phone.

Thank you!